Figures


Today I have the pleasure of presenting my new album. It feels very good getting this out there compared to rate I have been working and creating at these last years this one felt like a bit of a slog to be honest. Mostly at the editing stage, overdub and mixing stage. The main recordings where done over a couple if weeks I belive. I built the setup for this album and recorded the first song with the intention of doing it as a 2023 Jamuary. But when I snoozed on actually making a proper mix, video edit and all that it entails getting a jam out there I soon shifted the idea and gave up on Jamuary. Having recorded as multi-tracks if not always the best idea for getting tracks/jams out there fast and I embraced the idea of editing them fully instead. So off and on for a year now I have tweaked at the tracks, split them up and made this album from the original five recordings. I hope you enjoy. The actual live takes will be published in the following weeks. This one is released by Petite Victory Collective a fitting home for a hardware based album that originated and transformed from live takes and jams. Thanks to everyone keeping the wheels of that awesome machine running!

Listen: Bandcamp, Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Deezer